Families who wish to enroll their child in ISM must complete the following three steps:
1. Contact the school division in which you wish to enroll your child :
- Obtain and complete the application for admissions. Follow the application checklist for additional documentation as required.
2.Return completed application :
- Return the completed application with all required supplementary documents.
3. Schedule an interview and testing appointment.
- Students applying for Kindergarten–Grade 5 will be assessed on their English proficiency during the interview.
- Students applying for Grade 6–12 will be assessed on their English proficiency and Math proficiency during the interview or at another requested time during the application process.
- At least one parent or guardian is required to be present during the interview process. Any additional documentation must be brought in at the time of the interview testing appointment.
- The school will then evaluate the application and notify parent of the admissions decision. Application decisions are made through the following criteria:
- Academic records
- Admissions interview
- Admissions tests
- English Language Proficiency
- Mathematics proficiency
- English Language Support (ESOL) space availability
- Grade Level Space Availability
- Presence of any learning differences, special needs, or prior support
At this time, ISM is not staffed or equipped to support children with learning disabilities or physical handicaps.